середа, 19 лютого 2014 р.

For Dragana's lesson

P.s.: Dear readers!
On my English lesson we make a newspaper. All of us should write an article on different topics: TV, books, films...I choose a free theme.
To be honest, I think what I can write very long. Yesterday I saw Olimpic Games competition and it has inspired me for a topic for my article. So ...

From the history of figure skating 
Historical facts say that history of figure skating starts from 4th century B.C. First scates were made with bones of big animals.
Originally figure skating presented description of beautiful shapes on ice. First skating fun clubs appeared in the 18th century in British Empire in Edinbergh in 1742.
From Europe ice skating went to USA and Canada, where developed more and more. At thos time the main compulsory figures were known.
In 1871 figure skating has recognized as kind of sport. First world championship was held in St. Petersburg in 1896. The winner- Gilbert Fuchs, the German Empire.
Today, figure skating evolves. It is very popular. As for me, I love it so much. And you?





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар